Updated: Jan 14, 2022
This post is coming out a few hours later than usual. It has been a wild week here, but we will never forget to send this out. We look forward to the home stretch of the fantasy season, but for now, let’s look at some players who could be available in your league:
- Jarren Duran, 45% owned, is the real deal. We expect him to stay up and he should be owned in all leagues and formats
- Kike Hernandez, 44% owned, has been on fire since the All-Star break and should remain in the top half of Boston’s high scoring offense for the foreseeable future.
- David Price, 44% owned, has found his way into the Dodgers rotation and should be a significant contributor in fantasy from here out.
- Chris Sale, 81% owned, could possibly make his return this week. He should be a top 30 SP for the remainder of the season.
- Heath Hembree, 19% owned, has stepped into Cleveland’s closer role after a handful of bullpen injuries to his teammates. He should be owned in all leagues while he has the job.
- Paul Sewald, 17% owned, is yet another reliever who has earned a share of saves for his team. He is a little under the radar right now but exceeding expectations on the season.
- Jace Peterson, 44% owned, has been hot lately. How ownership spiked 30% last week. Peterson’s best quality might just be his utility, with eligibility at 1B, 2B, 3B, and OF.