For some, the Finals are underway, for others it is the Semi-final. Either way, best of luck to you on your playoff run! Here are a few players that I will be targeting on the waiver wire this week who are currently available in most leagues and some other notes that I find useful:
- All 30 teams play at least six games this week, so there is no sense in chasing volume. We will be targetting quality players in quality matchups during this week which means the most yet.
- The Colorado Rockies will play 7 games this week, all at their home park, Coors Field. They are set to face all right-handed pitchers who have struggled at Coors more than most. We will target Ryan McMahon (3B, 38% available) and Michael Toglia (1B/OF, 98% available), the latter of which has recently found himself in a regular role.
- The Rockies first opponent, the San Francisco Giants, may have one of the more favorable matchups in all of baseball this week. After a 4-game series at Coors, the Giants will head to Arizona for a 3-game series against the Diamondbacks, where they will avoid D-backs ace Zac Gallen. From San Fran, we like LaMonte Wade, Jr. (1B/OF, 98% available), Mike Yastrzemski (OF, 76% available), and Joc Pederson (OF, 60% available).
- Another team with very favorable matchups this week is the Seattle Marines, who have a game against the Los Angeles Angels on Monday and then a 3-game series against the Oakland Athletics, and finally, a 3-game series against the Kansas Royals over the weekend. Our favorite adds here are J.P. Crawford (SS, 74% available) and Cal Raleigh (C, 86% available).
* If you enjoy our content, please check us out on YouTube where we cover MLB, Sorare, NFL, UFC, and so much more: