Through 2 weeks of NFL Football, there has been no shortage of injuries. With Week 3 approaching, here are a few players who we will target and are available in most leagues:
- After two weeks, the San Francisco 49ers have lost two key players on offense. This week, it was their young starting quarterback, Trey Lance, who will miss the remainder of the season. Jimmy Garopollo (QB, 96% available) stepped in and looked just like his old self. The veteran was well prepared and lead his team to a victory. If you need a QB, especially in 2 QB leagues, Jimmy becomes a must-grab.
- We wrote about Carson Wentz (QB, 42% available) last week and we went out and played another very solid game. If you didn't listen last time, you may miss your chance at claiming a QB with this amount of upside.
- We still love Chase Edmonds (RB, 3% available), but this week, it was Raheem Mostert (RB, 47% available) who lead the Miami Dolphins in carries. Realistically, both backs will be significantly involved and this offense and both deserve a spot on a fantasy roster.
- Sterling Shepard (WR, 90% available) was all over our draft board this season, and I am sure most of you wrote of the praise of a New York Football Giants fan, but Shep has proven to be Daniel Jones' favorite target. In Week 2, Shep led the Giants with 10 targets and will face a weak Cowboys team at home in Week 3.
- If you're desperate for help at TE, Logan Thomas (TE, 82% available) is likely the best available and pairs nicely with Wentz.
- Listen to us discuss these waiver wire targets AND MORE on YouTube and Spotify now: