Updated: Jan 14
Again, we will keep this short and easy. Let’s look at some late season waiver adds who can help your team this week and down the stretch:
- Adam Duvall, 59% owned, is shockingly under-owned for his production to date. Duvall is ranked in the top 120 players since the start of the season and should be added in all leagues. What he lacks in BA, Duvall more than makes up for with power.
- Rafael Ortega, 51% owned, has seen his ownership spike 39% over the last week and rightfully so. The Cubs OF prospect has been excellent since being called up. He may not be able to keep up this level of production, but he will have value for as long as he remains in the top half of the lineup.
- Tylor Megill, 50% owned, has been great for the Mets and should remain in the rotation for the remainder of the regular season. He should be owned in all leagues and formats.
- Jarren Duran, 20% owned, has been dropped in a handful of leagues after a slow start and his recent placement on the covid-IL. We expect him to stay up for BOS when he returns and he should be owned in all leagues and formats.
- Kike Hernandez, 44% owned, has been on fire since the All-Star break and should remain in the top half of Boston’s high scoring offense for the foreseeable future.
- David Price, 38% owned, has found his way into the Dodgers rotation and should be a significant contributor in fantasy from here out.
- Chris Sale, 85% owned, could possibly make his return this week. He should be a top 30 SP for the remainder of the season.