Updated: Jan 14
We have reached the All-Star break! This “week” in fantasy baseball is an extended one. Instead of our usual post where we break down our top matchups for the calendar week, we will focus more on long-term signings here. Without wasting any more time, let's look at some players who could be available in your league:
- Heath Hembree, 19% owned, has stepped into Cleveland’s closer role after a handful of bullpen injuries to his teammates. He should be owned in all leagues while he has the job.
- Hansel Robles, 35% owned, is another reliever who has earned a share of the saves. He is now pitching for Minnesota.
- Paul Sewald, 17% owned, is yet another reliever who has earned a share of saves for his team. He is a little under the radar right now but exceeding expectations on the season.
- Jace Peterson, 44% owned, has been hot lately. How ownership spiked 30% last week. Peterson’s best quality might just be his utility, with eligibility at 1B, 2B, 3B, and OF.
- Eric Haase, 54% owned, has been red hot lately. He has 5 HRs in his last 7 games.